Wednesday, July 1, 2009

End of the year Dance Concert!


Studio One presented the end of the year concert starring Sid and Nik. It's always amazing to me how much growth takes place over a year in these girls lives. Sidney especially the past two years has become a beautiful dancer. Both the girls work hard and have so much talent. Jess did choreography for the studio this year. She had 7 dances in the show and that was fun to see too. Sidney is moving on next year to Senior Company. She said it was the best thing that had ever happened to her. Nikki is staying on Jr. Prep on more year. She was disappointed because she wanted to be on Jr. Company but I can't say I was. I love her being my little buddy at home and wasn't ready for her to be fully committed to the studio yet! I have been trying to download some of their dances. The only one I can get to work is Jessi's teacher dance!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute, as always. And, by the way, I just dropped by your service blog out of curiosity. I will drop by again next week.

Bree said...

Hey Sandi,

SORRY I have been the lamest blogger in the universe. I have good excuses, too busy, too sick (pregnant) and too exhausted at the end of the day!! But I am vowing to be better since I have so many people I need to keep in touch with.

Can you believe I missed the concert? I was heartbroken. THe first concert in 9 years that I have missed. I kept hoping that Nat would call and say "Come out! We need you!" But no such luck. Ah well, I think she's got everything figured out without me, and for that I should be grateful. But it's hard... and I feel sick inside that I am not needed out there. What can be done?

Tell the girls that I absolutely adore them. I really wish I could see some of Jess' choreography. I bet she rocks. I am in love with Sid- she has blossomed into such a phenomenal dancer.

Well, much love, and I promise not to be a stranger.

Bree