Sunday, September 27, 2009

Austin Homecoming :)



Homecoming 2009 was Austin's first big boys choice dance. He asked a cute girl named Shannon Tuttle by hanging a pinata in her yard and putting a message in it. She answered him by sending him on acrazy scavenger hunt which ended with her answer inside her decorated locker. After much pestering by Austin's Sisters and Mother...haha, he was ready to go. They took the girls to a tumbling gym and then to the park for games and lunch. Lisa and I set up Dinner for the kids in her backyard. She had twinkle lights hung and we had the little kids serve them. The kids seemed to really enjoy the non stress of having a nice dinner outside. It was so fun to see all these rowdy boys who are at my house all the time become perfect gentlemen and treat their dates very well. They spent a few hours at the dance. Austin showed up only 13 minutes past curfew. I had waited up for him and all I got for my efforts was "It was fun Mom. I'm tired I'll tell you about it in the morning" When Jess would come home from date dances she would tell my who was there, who had cute dresses, who went with who and everything they did! BOYS just don't understand a Mom's need to know all the details..haha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boy, she sure is a cute girl. Did you get any more details out of Austin?