Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm a Sub!

I've gone back to work.  I started substitute teaching and I'm really thinking it's the best job I could have with my vast schooling and experience! I can work when I want, work the kids hours, and get to be with kids all day.  It's taking a little adjusting to. My house isn't nearly as clean and organized as I like and I've had to have the kids ride their bikes to several after school events but all in all I think it's my best option for now.  We also started cleaning Studio One one night a week. Sid, Nik and Cons all help and we are usually out of there pretty quick.  I think it's great the kids can help earn money for their very expensive talent!  Austin has been working with Scott a lot lately and I am so thankful that his Daddy can teach him a great trade that he can always use to help support his schooling and maybe even take over our business one day. :)  As a family we have been supportive of each other through these past hard times and have grown closer.  I LOVE my family!

No comments: