Thursday, April 11, 2013

5th grade field trip to the Capitol and the WAX museum

I went on the 5th grade field trip with Conner!  Yep he still wanted me to come :)  We had a blast on tour of the capitol and then playing kick ball on the grounds.  Conner has a lot of great friends at Windsor.  Rivers, Ari and Danny being some of his favorites.  It was also the wax museum this week.  I love seeing a bunch of 10 year olds try to stand still for 10 minutes at a time.  Conner was Paul Revere.  Sid, Nik and I went and saw him and the whole time we were walking around he was mouthing the words "check me out Mom PLEASE"  The girls and I just laughed.




1 comment:

CleanUp Master said...

Now a days Phone booster types of apps are most downloaded by android mobile users.
To clean the phone junk and boost it most users use these types of apps.