Friday, June 13, 2008

A Month and No Blogging...First up graduation



Wow!! What a month it has been.  Jessi graduated...it was the best day ever.  We had a huge party at our house and so many people came and showed their love to Jess that day.  It was fantastic.  I only cried once and that was one the way to graduation with Scotty in the car.  We were all alone driving to the Marriot Center and I broke down a bit while we remembered the life and times of our little girl. She is a great young women and we are excited to see what she does with her life now.

1 comment:

Bree said...

YAY JESS! Wow, not only is it incredible that Jess is graduating, but can I just mention that I clearly remember the day Connor was BORN! And now he's graduating Kindergarten. Sheesh.

I was so happy to see you, and of course, your daughters (that I lovingly refer to as my own daughters) at the concert. I honestly cannot put into words how hard it has been to be away from them, especially on Jessi's last year. I have taken Dan through every possible move-back-to-Utah scenario in hopes that we'll feel right about it, and I can reunite with my first true love- Studio 1. I would go on, but it's 5:30am and I'm already getting too emotional about the whole thing. I just want you to know how much I love your girls. And you too, of course!