Friday, June 13, 2008

We miss our Daddy...Fathers day




Scott is the best Dad and Husband a girl could ask for.  He has been working so much lately we really miss not having him around.  He has started to slow down at work but is now busy doing all those honey do's that piled up while he worked so hard the past year.  The thing our family loves about Scott the most is his laid back attitude and his sense of humor...( I don't enjoy it as much during family scripture time).  Scott does anything and everything for me and has told me I am beautiful and he loves me almost everyday of our marriage. I love you Sweety!!! Enjoy your day of rest! 
He also ran in a triathalon again last weekend.  It ended up being a biathalon because of rain but he finished with a better time on the swim and run than last year.  Here are the before the race and after the race pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I am glad to see you finally decided to catch up on your blog. Tell Scott Happy Father's Day and Jessi Happy Birthday for me. I laughed at the Conner story. Tell him Aunt Stephanie is proud of him for finishing kindergarten. Hope you guys have fun at the lake. Ciao!