Monday, October 20, 2008

Football Season!



I love Football season. I've been a fan my whole life. I remember watching football all day Sunday and Monday night my whole childhood.  I loved the Dallas Cowboys.  It has been so fun this year to watch Austin play with Timpanogos.  Even though he didn't play as much as he would of liked, he really enjoyed the season and being a part of the team. His last game is this Wed. night.  I have watched Austin play every Thursday, the Timpanogos varsity team play every Friday, BYU play on saturdays, and then Dallas and Denver play on Sunday.  Even though all my teams ( but Austin's sophmore team)  are sucking right now.  I still love it all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nathan only wishes that I had gotten that gene. Tell Austin good luck. I will be at mom's tomorrow night making Halloween costumes. If you don't have big plans come by for a bit to catch up. I won't have the kids with me though. They will be at Nate's parents with Nathan.