Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mexico









Scott and I had the funnest trip ever last week. We went to Mexico with the Wikeys for our 20th anniversary. We had an adventure every day. A quick recap and some pics.
Day 1 --Lay on the beach, join the great grandma water aerobics class, play name that tune, eat nachos and have pina coladas by the pool.
Day 2-- Lay on the beach, kayak on the ocean over to Lovers Beach, eat at cafe on the beach.
Day 3---Wake up at 3 in the morning with food poisoning from the shrimp and lobster. Lay in bed running to the toilet all day. Watched movies and read. Even though I was sick and couldn't play, very relaxing day.
Day 4 --Lay on the beach, Barter for Silver, go parasailing with Lisa.
Day 5--Lay on the beach, Rent ATV'S and went on a tour.
Day 6--Lay on the beach, GO TO THE ZIP LINE AND ZIP LINE 8 TIMES OVER A CANYON. SO FUN!!!
Day 7---travel home, see my kids...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiya! That looks like so much fun. One day Nate and I will have money and then maybe we can all go somewhere cool like that together. We'll be down sometime at the end of the month. It would be fun to come down for Halloween since it is on a Friday. We'll see. I can't believe that your 20th anniversary is coming up. I am glad you guys made a big thing of it. I'll have to call you this week so I can hear more about it. Love ya!

sandi snowden said...

ok we were thinking of trying frightmares on nov.1st...are you and nate still taking the trailer for fall break