Friday, August 21, 2009

Finally The American Girl Cafe




I am going to be straight up right from the start. I have had a fascination with these silly dolls since Jessi was little! I remember her first doll coming for Christmas when she was 8. I opened her and played with her before Christmas. Since then all 3 of my daughters have also loved their American Girl Dolls and Bitty Baby's. Jess and Sid have lost the thrill but Nikki and I still have it! When we went out to California this summer I made reservations for Nikki, Conner and I to go to the cafe. At 22 a plate, it was a little pricey but hey the dolls ate for free! Nikki will never forget her American Girl day with Mom! Check out all the little desserts they brought us! Everything was super girlie! I don't think Conner loved it ( or at least he would never admit he did)

No comments: