Sunday, March 7, 2010

LA Dance Magic


LA Dance Magic was this weekend. Sidney had the time of her life. We arrived in Ogden at 1:00 pm. Sid was in classes until 10:45pm. Then she had a competition the next morning at 7:00 am - 1:00 pm then more classes until 8:00 pm. She is very sore this morning but her passion for dance is strong! I thought Jess was so passionate about dance but now I'm pretty sure Sidney might be ever more obsessed! I had a blast all weekend too. I get a weekend off and just relax scrapbook in my hotel room, went to dinner and the mall with Steph. Scott came up on Saturday and we went to the movie and to dinner. Sidney's team took first in everything and got the top three scores of the whole weekend. We also took little Ellie Smith with us again and we have now agreed that I am her official Dance Mom. She is a sweetie and a blast to bring a long.

No comments: