Sunday, February 22, 2009

Odyssey Dance Comp





Every year we spend three weekends in Ogden at Dance competitions.  This year is no different.  The girls and I spent 7 hours friday and 12 hours saturday watching dance. I actually don't mind sitting in a theater for that long watching dance 3 times a year.  It is so fun to watch the progress of the girls too.  Sidney is such a hard worker and it shows on the dance floor.  She has improved so much! Nikki is miss personality on the dance floor and does great too.  Jess choreographed 3 dances in this competition and it was fun to see her in the role of dance teacher.  Steph and Rachel came and watched for awhile too.  Thanks Steph see you next month for LADM

1 comment:

Bree said...

Hey Sandi,

How I wish I could have been at Odyssey... I heard that girls were amazing. All platinum- mostly first place finishes. I am so happy to hear of their progress. Give Sid and Nikki a big congratulatory squeeze for me.

Also, SO nice to see Jess dancing! YAY! I'm not sure what a Thunder Dancer is-- but as long as she's performing and having a great time, that's all that matters. Looks like life has you pretty busy- all my love.
B