Monday, February 9, 2009

The months go by......and the years



Wow time sure flies. I hardly noticed I hadn't blogged in over a week until I looked at my little sisters blog and she had blogged twice since I had been on.  Ooops...Austin went on his first date this past weekend.  He was asked to Preference by a Junior girl.  He has only been 16 a few weeks so I was a little nervous for him.  He handled himself great and had a fun time.  Danaca also went with her boyfriend Alec.  I stayed up way too late waiting to hear all the fun stories.  I discovered boys are not nearly as animated about their nights as girls.  Jess used to go on and on about her nights.  Austin just tells me it was fun and anything else I get out of him is pulled with great effort!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea. So cute. Thanks for posting the pic.