Monday, February 9, 2009

SOS


I discovered tonight I can not swim!  I've always known I was a terrible swimmer, but I really now know I totally suck at swimming! I think it has something to do with the evil swim teacher who lived on the hill. Mike and I were petrified of her. After having her throw me in the pool I never wanted to go back to swimming lessons.

  Scott tried to give me a lesson tonight because, come May, I will be swimming 400 meters in the triathlon.  It was a disaster.  Conner can swim farther than me. I need some serious prayers. I could die! OK I'm being a little over dramatic but I am going to have to go to the pool at least once a week and really dig in and practice!  

Good thing last year over half the ladies walked in the pool when they could touch! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uggg. . .don't drown. :) Haha. I am sure you will be just fine. You are in great shape.