Saturday, January 31, 2009

January Comes to an End....YAY!!!






We ended January with a great night at the new Draper Temple.  We went to the open house with all our kids, Stephanie's family, The Donaldsons and The Richards.  It was really neat to be able to show and explain to the kids all about the temple.  It is a beautiful temple.  I can't wait to actually go through a session there.  We are still stuck in ugly grey snow and terrible air.  There are days the kids are not allowed to go to recess at school because the air is so bad.  It has been really cold.  I have been cleaning the house really good all month and I am sick of being home!!  The kids are all really busy though. Jess is taking 16 credit hours at UVU, teaching dance every night and dancing with the Thunder professional dance team.  She also has a boyfriend in Salt Lake so of course we never see her.  She is good about coming home every Sunday!  Austin has been waking up every morning for baseball at 6:00 am.  He is also the entertainment guide for all his friends now that he has a license.  Sidney is busy with a different set of friends every night and of course, dancing! Nikki has been playing Jr Jazz basketball.  She also is dancing, piano lessons and has had straight A's since kindergarten.  Yay maybe another child I won't have to stress too much about ( as far as grades go)  Conner keeps his Mom on her toes.  He can be such a sweetie and then a monster in the next minute.  Everyone tells me he is so awesome at school and church but for his Mommy he can be naughty.  I have to say he is my baby and I know he gets away with soooo much more than any of my other kids. I am trying.  This is a really lame and boring text and I hope no one is reading it.  I just like to use my blogs as a journaling of our family and needed to catch up on everyone.  Scott has been working out of town a lot of the month too.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Miss You! You haven't blogged much lately.