Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The January Blaaaa's


I need fun and sun to stay HAPPY :)  January doesn't have a lot of that.  I have tried to take on a few projects this winter to keep me out of the blaaa's.  I'm not calling them new years resolutions but my stay Happy projects. 
 #1   I am training for a triathalon in May.  
#2 My service blog..at least one act of service a day.
#3   Reading my scriptures every morning before getting out of bed.
#4   Planning our family vacations for the year!
#5    Having Windsor 2009 girls camp well planned and most of the things I can do out of the way.
#6    Organizing my house

I think I might have to go lay in a tanning bed too ( just to feel the fake sun on my face).  

1 comment:

sandi snowden said...

nope...of course not! i will see you wed. mom is coming with me.