Sunday, January 18, 2009

Go Eagles!!

Today I had to make one of those life changing decisions.  Do I go against my instincts and go with my heart on who to root for in todays NFC's championship game.  I had my fantasy team all picked filled with Cardinals, when at the last minute I couldn't let down my McNabb by rooting for the Cardinals, even though I think they might win.  I quickly changed out my whole team and I am fully enjoying the game now!  For the past 4 years our family has played fantasy football and had a blast watching the super bowl together.  We all have jerseys and really love football season.  At least Austin and I love it.  The rest of the family just goes with the flow and they are all good sports about football season!

1 comment:

Jessilynn said...

and by "Go Eagles" you mean... "Good Job Cardinals!" woo hoo!! haha thanks for dinner last night! :)