Sunday, January 18, 2009

Walking with Dinosaurs and Dinner with Jess and Chase


Lat night we went to see "Walking with Dinosaurs" I can't say I loved it but Conner and Nikki thought it was great.  the dinosaurs really were cool.  They were life size and the lighting and sound was awesome.  The MC of the show was really good.  He taught us all a bunch about the different periods of the dinosaurs.  after walking with dinosaurs we went to dinner with Jess and Chase at the Skybox at the gateway.  We played some video games and then had a yummy dinner there.  I had never eaten there and they had a delicious strawberry salad.  It was fun to get to know Chase better.  Jess has been dating him for about 4 months.  All in all it was a great night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was so bummed about today. Will you reschedule. I was really sick though, so I am glad that I didn't have mom up and then find out. I would have felt horrible if I got her sick right before Hawaii. Anyway, we had thought about going to the Walking with Dinos. I thought it looked really interesting. Not surprising that your kids loved it.