Sunday, January 31, 2010

Elementary Sluff Days

Thursday morning I woke up and thought "I don't want to be home alone today" Who better to spend the day with than Nikki and Conner. When they woke up I asked them if they wanted to have a sluff day with me! :) We called Scotty and he came home too. We all went to Sundance for the day. It was a blast! We really shouldn't have so much fun out of school because we are sending them the wrong message! :O Scotty even called in to the school and told the secretary the kids were sick, sick of school that is! We all got a huge laugh attack out of that. It was a great day and I'm going to let the little ones have a few more "sluff" days before it becomes too hard. Once they hit Jr High it's really hard to miss school. So sorry Sid and Austin!

No comments: