Sunday, January 17, 2010

Smart Shopping


I have been coupon shopping for years now but this year we really need the savings. My shopping trip a few days ago for 21.32 was one of my best. The kids were even excited when I showed them all the food.
4 gallons of milk
2 half gallons chocolate milk
5 capri suns
4 loaves wheat bread
2 jars of tostita salsa
2 bags of tostidos
1 jar rasberry jam
8 bags of nabisco cookies
1 gallon orange juice
2 50 count Dixie plates
2 toaster pastries
5 easy mac
2 pringles

You can see why my kids were so excited. It is all high processed bad for you food but heck I feed a million teenager at my home and they love this stuff! I don't recieve the newspaper this is all done with rebates, online coupons and shopping the sales.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is sweet! Maybe I should get my printer working. :)