Sunday, January 3, 2010

GOODBYE TO 2010!


Goodbye and Good Riddins.... I know you have to go through struggles to make the good times great but I am really ready to be rid of 2009! I am usually a pretty positive person but looking back it is really hard to see too many things to love about the 2009's! It should be easy for the 2010's to be better than ever! New Years day I felt a huge feeling of relief and joy. It is funny how just knowing it was a new year has made a huge difference in my attitude. I am feeling good. I am so thankful to my friends. family and especially my Heavenly Father who have helped lift me up many times when I have been down this past year! I am so grateful for new days, weeks, months and years. Always a fresh start and I feel Heavenly Father planned it that way so we could always know that no matter what we go through we can start again fresh and move on. So here's to new beginnings and a better than ever new year!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen, amen, and amen! And give me a Hallelujah that the year is over. Whoop, whoop.