Sunday, July 18, 2010

Catch up time Again!! National Champs SODC and Sid

Sidney attended LA Dance Magic Nationals is Irvine CA last week! Our family tagged along to play and watch her dance. She informed me the first day that "I am not a part of your family vacation. I am here to dance and that is all I'm going to think about!" HAHA that is certainly what she did. Not only was she only one of two dancers to receive a National Year Long Scholarship in the TEEN division! (The hardest division to win) Her team won nationals! They ended bringing home over $3000.00! It was a great weekend for Sidney! She said she had the time of her life! I love the things dance has given to my girls. They learn dedication, hard work, team work and passion for something they love!! They always have 10 or so best girl friends to help them through the rough times and have confidence that they can do hard things! I hope my girls keep their love of dance through life! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea Sid. . . but where are the rest of the posts. That wasn't much catching up.