Saturday, July 31, 2010

scotty's B-day

Why can't pictures download on my Blog! Sad day I want to put up my cute pics. I have the most thoughtful husband around. I know I have blogged about his 6 days of Scott before but I really can't get over what a sweet idea it was to come up with and the fact that he takes care of everything himself. I am as surprised as the kids to find out what is next.
Well this year we surprised him with his own scavenger hunt. The kids got together and made it up themselves. They really got revenge on him too. He has sent them on some pretty wild chases looking for their gifts in the past years. Scott was looking high and low, asking for help, and seeming all together lost on some of the clues. He had a blast and so did the kids. In the end he found a great present thought up by Austin

Afterwards we rode our bikes to Magelbys Fresh (Kneaders is 10 times better in price and taste we all decided). We then packed up and took the kids to see SALT. Conner and Nikki went to see DECPICABLE ME for the second time. ( LOved LoVed that Movie) Salt was OK.

AfTer the Movie we decided to run the Provo River. Actually our River has a Few exciting Moments. It was a blast. Then we created CulDeSac Fire with Strawberry Shortcake and Rootbeer Floats and Most of the Family came over.

IT WAS A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: