Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hard things are just Hard :)

Sidney attended OYA this past week.  The adventurous side of EFY.  I can't say she loved it but she faced a lot of things that were hard for her and took them on full speed.  I couldn't be prouder of her.  She went there all alone and had to make a lot of new friends.  She is a little shy when it comes to this and she said she did a great job.  She faced many fears and did scary hard things everyday.  I've got to post her pictures ASAP when this dang computer will let me.  She spent a day in the pouring rain, slept with bugs and strangers for 4 nights and had a 8 hour bus ride there and back.  She came back saying she never wanted to do it again and wanted to come home after the first day BUT said she was so glad she did it and will never forget all the things that happened that week.  Isn't that what our life is all about? Going through the hard ships to learn and grow and then being thankful for those challneges!  Love You Sidney! You're my Hero and I look up to you in so many ways!!

No comments: