Sunday, August 15, 2010

Football season is upon us??

Last night was austins scrimmage game! His first game is this Friday. He just went through "heck"week and hated it. I was so glad for him last night when he went off to a party with all his friends. Waking up for foot all every morning at 7:00 am sucks, having to go back at 3-6 sucks even worse but.... Having football for a straight week from 8am - 9pm is really really SUCKY! Even though Austin is small he works somhard to be a great contributing member of the team. I'm so excited for him. The booster club (which I'm a part of) put together a big luau for the football boys and their families last night. It was so fun. I think everyone enjoyed the night together. I am getting to know tons of new friends through football and I love it.
Conner has started football practices also. He goes 4 times a week. He loves it and is tackling even the biggest kids! He is playing for a mini Viking team right now but always wears his timber wolf jersey to practice. I think it makes the kids want to tackle him more for having a rivalries jersey on. I told conner this and he said he doesn't care he is still going to be a twolf. He then had me buy him a twolf tshirt last night to wear under his jersey! Crazy stubborn kid is going to get into soooooo much trouble one day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was just looking at signing Ben up for flag football. I can't imagine Ben tackling other kids. . .or being tackled. He'd start crying for sure. :) I wish you could get pictures on your blog. The only thing I can think of is that it has something to do with the html code from the last background you downloaded. Have you tried contacting the blogger help desk?