Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Homecoming!!!




Ever since they began construction of Timpanogos High I have been excited for my kids to have their school behind our home.  We would watch the football team play, the cheerleaders cheer and the dancers dance! My kids would love Friday nights with pizza, trampoline and watching the games.  I would always tell my kids one day you guys will be over there dancing and playing for Timpanogos!  Little did I realize I would have two teens both performing the same homecoming night! I was more excited for their big night than they were.  Sidney was dancing with TDT and Austin playing with the football team. We lost the game terribly and Austin did not want to take the after game picture he promised me with his sister but he was a great sport and did it for his Mom! I love my teens!

No comments: