Thursday, September 2, 2010

MY LOVE OF APPLE


Yesterday I was at the hair salon getting rid of my grey and Scott deposited a check.  From my hair dressers chair with my phone I was able to pay the mortgage, health insurance, phone bill, transfer money to another account.

 I am known to be addicted to my phone but I have to stick up for myself and say it does everything.  I read my books on it, stay connected to people via text, phone, facebook, my schedule and to-do lists are there, the days news, I read my scriptures daily because they are always right there, read and send emails, watch youtube, check what movies are playing and when, track my excersize times and improvements, keep my check register and budget, pay bills ect.....IT DOES EVERYTHING BUT BRUSH MY TEETH AND I LOVE IT!

One of my favorite apps is my Kindle.  I have downloaded at least 40 books now and everyone can read them from their phone or itouches.  Just this past weekend we downloaded Mockingjay (the end of a triology we have all been reading) All four of us girls were able to read it at the same time. I read so much more now because I always have my book with me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want an i phone. . . and I finished Mockingjay last weekend also. It was not what I expected but very good.