Sunday, January 16, 2011

Austin's Blessing

Today we had a very special morning.  My Austin received his patriarchal blessing from Orlo McQuewen.  The McQuewens were such a sweet couple and invited us into their home and let us know how awesome they thought Austin was and got to know us in the first half an hour.  Brother McQuewen then went on to give Austin a very touching special blessing.  I was crying through the whole thing of course. Scott and Austin were both very touched by it also.  I'm so excited to get it in the mail so we can read it over and over and save it away somewhere very safe for him.  All these steps are just helping me realize how grown up he is becoming.  And most of all how PROUD I am of the Young Man he is becoming.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, he is awesome. THat's for sure. :) I like your new blog design. Very funky.