Saturday, January 8, 2011

Conner isn't SPOILED

The kids are always saying I spoil Conner buy I think everyone in the family is to blame for this.  I constantly see the big kids giving in to him and making him feel like he is king of the home.  This day at a pool in SLC cracked me up.  I know Conner was thinking " Ha Ha once again I've got my brother and sisters right where I want them.  I told Conner my New Years goal was to make him more obedient and nicer.  He wanted to make sure I had a resolution for every kid.  I had to think about that and made one for everyone.  Most of them involve spending more time one on one with each of my kids rather it be skiing, lunch or pedi's. Every week I'm going to take a different kid myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Conner can't help his place in the family. He was born last. It is a blessing. What else can be said. Even being second to the last, I am pretty sure I was more spoiled than my older siblings. :)