Saturday, April 12, 2008

Are we there yet?


Will the Snowden's make it to Mexico?.......This week has been crazy to say the least.  We had our entire home re-carpeted...which meant painting, getting all the furniture moved out ( and all the crap we have collected for 10 years), pulling all the carpet out and getting all the tack board off the cement.  Scott has been working every night till at least 10 pm so he can be caught up at work before we leave.  I have been packing and preparing to go somewhere hot when it has been cold...meaning a lot of speed shopping.  Jess and Sid are off to a dance competition all weekend and we were at a dance competition last weekend...I broke my toe on Tuesday moving furniture. Austin showed up this morning from a camp out with a swollen bloody knee and after 3 hours in the emergency room has 5 stitches and isn't allowed to swim for 10 days.  I can't wait 'till 6 am tomorrow when we pull out.  Please pray we make it and that the Snowden rain curse doesn't follow us to Mexico.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I am so sorry about your toe and Austin's knee. That stinks. However, where there is a will there is a way Austin. Sandi,do you remember the trip we went on when I had my arm in a cast? We covered my cast with a big black garbage bag and off I went to the pool. I think my cast did get a little wet, but in the end I didn't care. I got to enjoy myself. Don't worry. Everything will work out.

Bree said...

Wow, you're kidding. That sound like Murphy's Law in action. Geez. Well, I think a nice Mexican vacation is just what the doctor ordered then!

And by the way... I am totally drooling over the Ballet Company pictures. They are so dang cute! The photographer did a great job-- not like it's a tough job with those subjects!