Friday, April 4, 2008

Our little girl

It's funny how everyone says "enjoy them while they are little." Yes, they are fun when they are little but when you have 3 or 5 little ones all around you are exhausted, stuck at home and praying for your husband to get home so you can get a break.  I enjoyed my kids at every age but the teenage years at our house have been especially fun.  I love being able to talk to all my kids about anything, watch them grow and make decisions on their own.  I love all their friends and they can do chores the right way...haha.  

Jess is graduating this year.  So many memories and so many more to come. We love you Jess, you are a great daughter and I can't wait to watch the rest of your life play out.  You have brought so much joy into our family and the lives of many others. :)  Jess is moving out with friends this next fall and attending UVU on a full scholarship.  She wants to keep dancing anywhere she can.  She already has teaching offers at two studios and enjoys that very much. She will stay very connected to Studio One.  Our little girl is growig up fast but...she will always be our little girl.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OK. Jessi's pics are gorgeous. I went and checked out the ones on the photographer's blog. I can't believe she is going to be graduating. Crazy. Oh yea. The toilet seat wrapped in saran wrap, I about killed over. Kids are so funny

Bree said...

Wow, what a beauty. I'm sure you're bursting with pride. She's amazing.