Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Girls Christmas Benefit Concert



Last Saturday night Studio One put on a benefit concert for the Stephanie Nielson family.  Stephanie had a very popular Mommy Blog called Nie Nie.  Her and her husband were in a plane crash.  They were both badly burned and have been in intensive care for months. They have 4 small children.  This story tore at my heart.  Go to her blog and you can read about her story.
nieniedialogues.blogspot.com

It was great to see Sid and Nik dance with their new teams.  I loved their dances.  I love watching them perform.  Jess choreographed 4 dances at the show.  It was fun to see her teaching dream come to life on the stage and talk to a lot of the Mom's of the girls she teaches.  I love seeing her effect little girls in a positive way.  

1 comment:

Bree said...

Sandi--
I'm sorry I'm so late on this (just got done with Young Women in Excellence which has taken 100% of my time the last several weeks!!) but I felt bad that we didn't get to chat more at the show! It was horrible timing-- running down the aisle with the house lights dimming!

As I said, you look INCREDIBLE... what are you, a size 4?? And I just wanted to again tell you how much I adore your daughters. I know I say it a lot, but I feel like I can't say it enough. The show was great, and I was so proud of how hard they have been working in my absence.!