Sunday, November 16, 2008

Scott and I hit 20 years this week!


I have to brag for a minute about my sweetie Scott! He is the best thing that ever happened to me.  We have had our downs but they have been few and far between.  Here are my top ten reason I LOVE SCOTT

1. He has so much patience with my absent mindedness and all my other flaws.  I could never be married to me.
2. He tells me I am the prettiest girl around and still flirts with me all the time.
3. He works freakin' hard and never gets angry when I come home with my latest shopping spree items.
4. He is soooo dang funny.  I tease him all the time and tell him I've heard all his jokes before but I can't think of a day he hasn't made me laugh.
5. He is a great Dad.  Our kids respect, love and have so much fun with him. He would do anything for them and does everyday.
6.He always lets me pick where we go out for dinner. I'm always watching what I eat and he will go anywhere I suggest.  He is more than willing to hit Apollo Burger or Training Table if I'm having a weak moment also.
7. He lets me have the remote.  Not many men let the wife be in charge of this little devise.
8. Every morning he wakes up and gets ready for the day in his office so he doesn't wake me up.  If he knows I had a bad night he will close the door and help the kids get ready and let me sleep. Even if it means going in a little late.
9. He still opens the door for me.  He carries everything everywhere we go.  He treats me like a princess after all these years.
10.  He is my best friend.  I tell him all my silly problems and he acts like he cares.  We have learned to work together through our problems and come out stronger in the end.

Love You Sweetie!  Happy 20th!

3 comments:

Darla said...

This is the sweetest post! I love this pic you posted with it too. The way you looked at him said everything that this post does. (O:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary. Married 20 years and you look just as good now as you did then.

Unknown said...

I am waiting for someone to give me their opinion of Twilight. I will probably see it this week. So, tell me girls.