Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE TODAY!!!


Scott, Jess, Dananca I went to vote at 8:30 am today.  We had a family night lesson last night all about voting for Jess and Dan's sake.  I really studied a lot of the candidates and knew exactly how I was voting except the president.  For the first time in my life I really struggled with what I wanted.  Neither candidate has convinced me that they are deserving of my vote.  In the end I voted with my more conservative side but for a moment I thought about straying. It was really fun to vote with Jess and Dan.  They were very excited to vote and had studied up before the big day also.  I even made them pose for a photo ( this thrilled them)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Of course we're on for some thanksgiving shopping. This year I swear I am not showing up until 6am though. HAHAHAHA. I say that every year, then when it comes down to it I just can't resist. Anyway, I am looking forward to it.