Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Polar Express




Last night we took the whole family on the "The Polar Express".  Conner and Nikki loved the adventure.  Cookies, Hot Chocolate, The reading of the book, Christmas carols, a visit from Mrs. Claus, Elves, and finally a visit from Santa.  Our older kids took it all in while texting and laughing together.  Scott and I enjoyed the joy in Nikki and Conners faces.  All in all, a good time was had by everyone. 
 Conner woke up first thing this morning and told me "Santa said Austin has a lot of work to do, but he told me I was good and would have a great Christmas.   I think Austin should do all my jobs until Christmas so Santa will come to him."  Wow nice of him to think of his brother.  Somehow I think Santa got my two boys mixed up...but I will never be able to convince of Conner of that.