Thursday, December 25, 2008

Girls Day Out




The girls and I got tickets to the nutcracker.  We went to Salt Lake for a day of fun.  Now that my girls are older it is really fun to take them without the boys to do girlie things.  We ate at the Olive Garden.  I gave them all the cutest charm necklaces as a early Christmas present.  Aunt Lynne made them for me to give to them.  They all have cute charms that represent them.  Then off the watch the nutcracker at the capitol theater.  It is so worth paying for this treat,  since I live in a household of dancers who really appreciate the art of ballet.  We all loved it! This may have to become yet another tradition.  Maybe we can add the other girl cousins in a few years.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! Hope you all stayed out of trouble. :)