Monday, December 1, 2008

Twilight


Ok, since I can't sleep I'm going to have to blog about twilight!  These books were a life saver to my Sidney! She picked up Twilight and hasn't quit reading since.  She used to hate to read.  She got Jess to read all the books and then I followed right behind.  We all loved the books.  We were not too sure about our visions of Edward, Jake and Bella being ruined by a movie.  Sid swore she would not go.  Well she went...to the midnight opening.  All my girls thought it was cheesy and didn't really like it.  I went the next day with my girl friends.  I loved it!  It was over the top cheesy, silly, bad effects, overacting, everything that could go wrong with a movie, but still it won me over.  I laughed and laughed when the fan catches Bella's scent and didn't stop laughing through the entire flick.  I even went a second time with Scott, Steph and  Nate.  Scott had to see what all our lusting was about. The funniest thing to me was all the Mom's at the 10 in the morning twilight show.  I guess we all just want to stay young and keep our hearts alive.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know, I absolutely suck at my blog lately. Anyway, I think I will go see twilight again minus my sister making me laugh hysterically the entire way through. It was a fun thanksgiving. Thanks for hanging out with me. That part is always a highlight.