Monday, December 15, 2008

Ski Season is Here


Scott and I went skiing for the first time a few days ago.  It was a beautiful day up at Brighton.  Last year I took ski lessons and it helped me so much. I love to ski now.  I can almost keep up with Scotty now.  It makes it so fun to go together.  All our kids have passes to Sundance so I'm sure we will be going a lot.  I am also planning to do Lady's Day again at Sundance as soon as I convince some of my friends to come.  My great friends Lisa Wilkey and Cheryl Davis are actually ski instructors this year.  Now we just need lots of snow.  Only in the mountains...I hate driving in snow!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nate and I need to go skiing this year. I haven't been skiing since I got married. We won't be down long over Christmas. Just the 23rd and 24th but maybe we could meet with the kids in Salt Lake one day over the break and play. I can't wait to have almost two whole weeks off. Yahoo!!!!