Sunday, March 30, 2008

Is there a better movie that RAT RACE?  We are watching it as a family again..( this is at least the 15th time we've watched it together)  We watch this movie every time we go camping and since it's been winter I guess we were missing it. I remember the first time we watched it together  we were camping in our tiny trailer about 5 years ago.  Jessi, Austin and Scott were laughing so hard.  I was getting mad at them because I had just gotten Nikki and Conner to sleep.  Soon instead of getting mad I was laughing along with them.  We woke Conner and Nikki up and we all stayed up watching it till at least 1:30 that morning.  Now every time we camp we have to bring rat race and Ben and Jerry's along.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Rat Race. That show is funny. I think we need to watch a funny movie tonight. Did Scott recover from the marathon weekend? I guess he is used to it. Nate is still dead. Poor guy. He has gotten soft.

Nate said...

Huh? That was uncalled for!

Unknown said...

I'm not really that technical. It's all about the template. I got my current free template on www.finalsense.com. They give you an html code, which you copy and paste into the edit html section of your blog. You have to erase the one that is already there of course. The only thing about templates that are not from blogger is that you lose anything on your sidebar that wasn't there automatically. But you won't lose any posts. There is also a link that says download full template. You should always do that before making any changes just in case it does not work out. Just save it to your desktop then you can copy and paste it back into the edit html box if you need to. So, that's how you too can become more technical. Have a nice day.:)