Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Weight Loss Battle


Well today was weigh in day at weight watchers...This is my 11th week of weight watchers and I have lost 21 pounds now...The past three weight ins have not been as rewarding for me.  My weight loss has slowed way down and while I still have 10 pounds I want to get rid of I think it is going to take months to take it off at this rate.  Hearing you lost .6 pounds or 1.3 pounds isn't quit as fun as losing 4 in a week.  I'm sticking with it though. I signed up for another 10 weeks today and am going to work my smaller butt off these next few weeks to try and get over my hump.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, you look awesome. I am so impressed by your dedication. Today, on my first "healthy lifestyle" day I did ok until 7pm. Then I really threw it all away. It's going to be tough. I did exercise though. And even though I was a whimp with eating I tracked it anyway. Your my hero :)!