Friday, March 28, 2008

The Smile

Your eyes are the window to your soul and your smile is what the door?  A persons perfect smile has become a very important mark of beauty to a huge expense.  Can you say "12,000"?  We have now paid the orthodontist that much money over 4 years.  Sid just went in for her consultation and will be getting her braces on in 1 week.  No insurance for braces and this just sucks.  Sidney says your a nobody in junior high if you don't have brace face...haha.  Even if you have a small over bite or one crooked tooth you MUST GET IT FIXED. Whatever... I never had braces and have a few crooked teeth, but I think I have a great smile.  Scott also went to the dentist last night to get his tooth implant at a small price of 2900.00...Oh well it's just money

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was just reading sid's blog on this topic. I told her that I have a huge overbite also. I never had mine fixed. It wasn't even ever suggested. My top teeth are nice and straight and my overbite hid my bottom teeth, so what's the worry.