Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Saint Patty's day fun


Saint Patty's we have a contest to see who wears the most green. This year I offered a prize of a day off school with Mom.  Wow I had no idea how popular I was. ( or unpopular school was) Our kids even Scott went crazy with their outfits as you can see.  We had a all green dinner and then watched August Rush. ( The band on the show is from Ireland so it worked with the theme)  August Rush is a great music lovers movie by the way.  If you can get past all the impossibilities of the story line you will really enjoy it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I already left a comment on you family.com site, but I just thought you would want to know I was here. I was telling my friend about your Saint Patty's Day contest. She was impressed as well.

Nate said...

Is austin wearing a girls shirt?