Monday, March 10, 2008

Our Weekend Away



These weekends away from it all have become much more important to me now that Jessi's graduation is coming up.  She is going to live in an apartment over by BYU. We had a great time just hanging out as a family without all the interruptions of home.  We motorcycled all day Saturday, swam, ate and went to see Spiderwick.  Sunday we swam again and then packed up and spent the day in Zions National Park.  It was so beautiful and really reminded me of our trips 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks beautiful, but I wonder what trips it reminded you of. You forgot to say. I am so excited you are using your blog now. It is such fun. If you want to get to a lot of fun backgrounds go to PYZAM. They have lots of free and fun templates. Call me if you want some help. :)