Saturday, August 16, 2008

Our crazy friends

For the past 6 years we have gone to Jordanelle with our best friends the Wilkeys and Donaldsons.  Our kids and husbands get along great and Lisa and Meredith are my best girl friends.   Every year the Wilkeys ( who have 6 boys) bring some new toy to the lake.  Last year it was a potato shooter and this year.......they built a bike ramp right in the lake.  Check out Jess going off the ramp.  Everyone in our family went off the ramp, including Conner. None of us wanted to leave after three days of fun.  I think it had something to do with school starting on Monday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cool and Jessi looked so smooth, hahahahah. She deserves a gold medal! I want to see video of Sandi doing it now.

sandi snowden said...

my mom didint do it!!! what a scardy cat!!! it was so much fun!! steph if you were there you would have done it haha lisa wilkey did it!! it was way funny!!!

~SiDnEy LyNn~

Bree said...

I'm peeing my pants. That was hilarious!

Michelle said...

Darling blog. I found you though the AF class of 85 site. I was surfing your site and found your book club blog and wow, what a small world . . .one of your members is a friend of mine . .but not from school. Maidmarian4 and I have hung out together online for awhile hehe!

Michelle (Burton) Squires