Sunday, August 10, 2008

What I didn't learn in school

I have been in Cedar City with my girl friends for the past three days.  Every year for the past four years we have gone to the Shakespear Festival.  I really enjoy the shopping, chick flicks, eating out and laughing all night.....but I also really love Shakespear.  In High School I hated English and especially early writings and plays.  Now I have learned to appreciate what a great wit and art these writers had.  In the past years I have especially loved the comedies of William.  The actors are also really good.  Drama geeks, but very good at their art.  I hate to admit it but my Mom was right.."One day you will appreciate the talent of William Shakespear"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you sure mom said that? It just doesn't sound like her. No offense mom. :)

sandi snowden said...

no actually I'm sure she never said that....It was an inside joke. Mom never made me do any homework...haha