Friday, August 1, 2008

Red Hots are Hot





My little softball team "The Red Hot Flames" took last place in the regular season.  We had a lot of close games and always seemed to lose them.  But bring on the playoffs.  Our team rocked.  Nikki was the main pitcher.  We won game after game and ended up in the championship and then only lost by one point.  Darn!! It was super fun though.  The girls got t-shirts for taking second place. I missed half the tournament because of girls camp and it almost killed me.  Scott took over for me and did a great job.  Congrats Girls!!

1 comment:

Bree said...

No offense, but it almost hrts my soul to see Nikki in a baseball uniform. Where's the love? (sniff, sniff...) Well, I guess if I can't be there all the time, who's going to corral them in to making the right choices?

Ha ha, jk Sandi. I love that she's finding some fun sports to be involved in. Whatever makes her happy!

Love and miss you all.
Bree